📍G/F Enzo Bldg. 399 Sen. Gil Puyat ave., Makati City, Philippines | ✉️ email@example.com | ☎️ Give Us A Call Today: (632) 897-8888
Know more about Technology and Services!
Get in touch with us and we'll get back to you as soon as possible!
ELECTRO-SYSTEMS INDUSTRIES CORPORATION 2022
- Computer Data Centers
- Telecommunications Rooms
- Electrical Sub-Stations
- Mine Sites
- Suspended Ceilings
- Archive/ Museums
- Raised Floors
- Explosive Rooms
- UPS Systems
- Electrical Panels
- Marine Vessels
- Semi-Conductor Plants
- Pharmaceutical Plants
- Many More
“THE NEXT GENERATION FIRE SUPPRESSION SYSTEM”
FirePro Aerosol Fire Suppression System is designed to control and/or extinguish a fire using solid material which on activation is transformed into a rapidly expanding fire extinguishing aerosol based on potassium compounds. The extinguishing system is friendly to humans, environment friendly and it is classified as a Green Product with Zero Ozone Depletion Potential and Zero Global Warming Potential. It has relocatable flexibility with 15 years effective operable shelf life with virtually no maintenance. FirePro eliminates need for pipes and tanks and free up expensive real estate space commonly observed in other inert gases and halocarbon suppression systems.
- No mechanical pipework and equipment
- No floor space has to be allocated for suppression agent storage cylinders
- Easy to install, even in retrofit applications
- No need for automatic venting systems to relieve pressure after discharge of suppression agent
- No need for periodic checking of pressure gauges of agent storage cylinders
- When room configuration is changed, every system component can be re-used with minor relocation work, and with addition devices, if needed
- Zero Ozone Depletion Potential (ODP) and Zero Global Warming Potential (GWP)
- Minimal atmospheric lifetime makes FirePro the most environment-friendly fire suppression agent with virtually no phase out period
- Non-corrosive and Non-toxic properties make it safe for both personnel and equipment exposed to the aerosol discharge during fire
- No harmful and no toxic by-products produced during fire.
FirePro Philippines is represented by Electro-Systems Industries Corporation.